Purchase my itinerary for Iceland so you simply just have to book and execute! Little to no planning needed.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT ICELAND:
Nature is unbeatable there! Whether it is checking out one of the many, many waterfalls or exploring the glacier lagoon, you will be absolutely amazed.
The food scene is top notch. This is not something I realized when planning my trip to Iceland. As such, it was a great surprise. The food is super fresh and tasty!
Reykjavik is a cute, walkable city to explore. Within a small radius, you can explore its many museums or the famous Hallgrímskirkja that overlooks the city. Most things are between a 10-20 minute walk if you are staying in the city center. However, if you do not wish to walk, there is a fabulous bus system that you can use as well.
This 12 page itinerary contains:
- Transportation: to get to location + while there
- Links and contacts to all excursions & guides
- Main attractions + hidden gems
- Distance one location to next, organized to maximize time
- Black-owned and/or local spots
- Travel planner organizer for you to take your own notes
All purchases are final, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org above if you need any additional assistance.