Purchase my itinerary for Black NYC: Brooklyn Edition so you simply just have to book and execute! Little to no planning needed.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT BLACK NYC: Brooklyn Edition:
Bed Stuy is “Brooklyn’s Little Harlem" with at least 30 Black-owned eateries representing cuisines from Southern to Senegalese to pan-Latin.
Crown Heights is one of Brooklyn’s most diverse neighborhoods with a large African diaspora population
The Little Caribbean is home to the largest and most diverse Caribbean-American-LatinX community outside of the West Indies, making up 20% of New York City.
Black NYC Itinerary: Brooklyn Edition
This 23 page comprehensive guide contains:
- Links, addresses and social media to all businesses
- Main attractions + hidden gems
- Nearly 60 Black-owned businesses including take out spots, restaurants, places to chill, cafes, vegan/vegetarian, desserts, and miscellaneous businesses (includes history of place and my personal review of these spots)
- Link to a COMPLETE list of all Black-owned businesses in Bedford Stuyvesant, Crown Heights, and the Little Caribbean
- Detailed information including history and background and demographics
- Important historical landmarks and streets to visit
- Transportation options
- Travel planner organizer for you to take your own notes
All purchases are final, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org above if you need any additional assistance.